Join Our Board
In the effort to make a shift in our world - we need to support those in the trenches. Anti-Racism Collaborative is searching for an opportunity to engage supporters to advise and uplift the work of our team to expand and thrive in 2018. We are looking for elders and youth and everyone in between.
Criteria we are looking for:
- Folks with non-profit and social justice movement experience exceeding 10 years.
- Young leaders who are invested in a future that sees them as assets and gives them the microphone.
- Parents who are invested in seeing us bloom into something bold that is multi-generational.
- Activists who have taken risks and been brazen and unapologetic about their efforts.
- Time and investment of yourself into this work
Please email with your interest: email@example.com
Join Our Facilitation Team
In 2018 Anti-Racism Collaborative expects to grow beyond its current team and the scope of our work, we are actively seeking trainers who can join us for this undertaking.
To maintain a deep investment in integrity for our community and a de-professionalizing of the field often known as "diversity and inclusion" sector we wish to shake up the notion of who does this work and how. We also seek to create a mutual support system that will robustly support the personal development of our trainers and facilitators.
Our process for accepting trainers is rigorous and we hope for you to join us.
Please e-mail with your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org